Mixed Vinegar helps fight Acidic Body – Neutralise Acidity for Better Health & Energy Levels!
- Promotes smooth blood circulation
- Increase cell vitality
- Raise metabolic rate
- Improve overall energy, reduce tiredness
- Regulate body acidity
- Purify blood
- Improve metabolism
- Alleviate chronic cardiovascular diseases.
Vinegar’s Nutrition Profile
- Other organic acid include lactic acid, succinic acid, tartaric acid, malic acid, citric acid
- Carbohydrate, Vitamin B complex, calcium, potassium, aromatic esters
- Different sources of vinegar contain different nutrients, Grain vinegar, brown rice vinegar & other grain vinegars contain more amino acid
- Vinegar contains various organic acid and acetic acid content being the highest
- Fruit vinegar contains small amounts of amino acid & mineral substances e.g. potassium, magnesium
History of Vinegar Usage
Has long been valued for its numerous health benefits, in fact in Ancient Greece, Hippocrates (Father of Medicine) prescribed Vinegar for his patients!
The Book of “Native Chinese Plants” says:-
“Vinegar may relieve swelling & pain and reduce water retention.
Vinegar contains various of organic acid, amino acid, carbohydrate, vitamin etc. Its usage is extremely widespread – prevents diseases, treats illnesses, maintains good health etc.”